Pro Lines

If you are having technical issues, this is where you need to post it. Any issues that remain un-resolved will be stickied until they have been dealt with.
sens1910
Atom

Pro Lines

Post by sens1910 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Hey I'm not trying to complain, but I made sure my lines were all set yesterday and made sure I had everyone in their respective positions and I checked tonight after our game and my lines were erased and all the wrong players were playing. I don't know why this would have happened because I waited until the day after the last game to set my lines so no injuries or suspensions would have been issued. It costed me the game so I was just hoping I could know what had happened with it.

Stone
UHS Admin

Re: Pro Lines

Post by Stone » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:38 pm

What team and league?

I've heard of stuff like this before and invariably it came down to a problem with the roster or lines and required the COM to auto fix them. You may not have even been aware of it.

You should also contact your COM to see if they had to make any changes in order to sim the games.

sens1910
Atom

Post by sens1910 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:44 am

It was Stroud. But now that I think
about it, it might have been my fault. I thought
I set my lines, but maybe I didn't. I've been so
busy lately my days might be mashing together
but I figured I would bring it up just in case.
It's not a big deal though and thanks for the response.

Stone
UHS Admin

Post by Stone » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:50 am

Don't worry about it. There have been a few times where I was sure I had set my farm lines but when I thought about it I was remembering the night before.

Please keep reporting any issues that you might come across. Sometimes folks raise an issue that no one was even aware of or thought that it was intended.

sens1910
Atom

Post by sens1910 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Thanks and no problem, I'll keep an eye out.