Question regarding All-Star/International

This is the place to ask questions or talk about UHS.
ihl4459owner
Novice

Question regarding All-Star/International

Post by ihl4459owner » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:27 pm

I am wondering if I would able to hold an International tournament and an All-Star game or tournament in the same year? For instance, I am thinking about having an International tournament at the beginning of the regular season and then have an All-Star game later on in the same regular season. Thanks.

Stone
UHS Admin

Re: Question regarding All-Star/International

Post by Stone » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:15 am

No, it's one or the other.

ihl4459owner
Novice

Post by ihl4459owner » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:07 pm

I do have one follow up question regarding it, can an International tournament only be held during the regular season or can it be held during the pre-season, like the NHL's World Cup of Hockey. If not, it is possible to allow that option in a future build? Thanks.

Stone
UHS Admin

Post by Stone » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:46 pm

Currently, the All-Star / International option is only available during the Regular Season.

I'll add a development item for allowing it during pre-season or playoffs.

If you're concerned about disrupting the schedule, there should be an option to not move the regular season schedule games / pause the season.

ihl4459owner
Novice

Post by ihl4459owner » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:20 pm

I was under the impression that only the single game would disrupt/bump the schedule. So if I hold a round robin or tournament during the regular season would I have the option to pause the regular season schedule, so the schedule gets adjusted, so they don’t run concurrently?

Stone
UHS Admin

Post by Stone » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:14 am

It's been a while since I've been in that part of the site but I thought I had put in an option to pause the schedule as an option for any all-star / tournament games.

When you go to create the schedule I think there should be an option to adjust all the regular season dates to accommodate the tournament.